Lora DiCarlo is seeking an efficient, data-driven and organized Ecommerce Specialist/Jr. Analyst to join our team. We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in the details and digital marketing data analysis. This permanent position is full-time and located in Bend, OR.
Lora DiCarlo is a global consumer brand in sexual health and wellness. Our mission is to help individuals explore their sexual health and wellness with positivity and confidence. We work in a values-based culture based on respect, empowerment, and integrity. We offer an employee friendly benefits package including equity grants, 401K, formalized professional development plan, career coaching, and fully-paid health, vision, and dental benefits.
Join us in Bend, Oregon and enjoy a renowned quality of life, with big-city opportunities and small-town neighborhoods. Well known for our outdoor recreation and thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem, we also host some of the Northwest’s best festivals and events, including TEDxBend, the Sisters Folk Festival, BendFilm, Brewfest, Bend Venture Conference and more. The restaurant scene is dynamic and diverse enough to satisfy any epicurean palate.
- Plan and implement digital data analytics processes, tools and dashboards
- Complete daily and weekly sales reporting, performance data analysis and forecasting activities
- Work with internal and external team members and partners to impact strategic decisions informed by data
- Manage the backend of our ecommerce store; understanding and optimizing the customer experience
- Manage daily customer order flow with collaborative teams / Work closely with customer service and fulfillment teams to ensure efficient and frictionless post purchase experience for the customers
- Develop, document and implement processes to improve efficiency of website management
- Troubleshoot all digital platform issues
- Serve as the liaison and project manager of website and ecommerce/marketing initiatives
- Participate in and execute development of digital marketing initiatives
- Outstanding analytical and math skills
- The ability to lead multiple projects and manage the development of new, relevant technology when required
- Strategic and tactical business skills and a passion for using tools to drive better decision making
- An affinity for digging into the details and filtering through the noise
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, and the ability to think under pressure and remain persistent
- Ability to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to ambiguous environments and to work well with people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written skills
- A self-starter who is energetic, enthusiastic, adaptable and a customer-oriented team player
- Bachelor's degree
1+ years in e-commerce experience or a related field preferred
Prior experience in one or more of the following preferred: (web analytics, tag management solutions, SQL, dashboard visualization and A/B Testing)
- Experience with CMS and EMS platforms and related third-party eCommerce applications (not required)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. PST.