Lora DiCarlo is seeking a motivated and energetic Art Director to join our growing team. This permanent position is full-time and is located in Bend, OR.
In this position, you will help shape, craft and execute brand and creative campaign strategies. We are looking for someone to help take us to the next level, creatively. You will be involved in all creative from concept to inception. With some exciting initiatives on the horizon, this opportunity is huge for someone who wants to grow their portfolio and experience working with a forward-thinking, digitally-native brand, heavily focused in the D2C Ecommerce space.
Lora DiCarlo is a global consumer brand in sexual health and wellness. Our mission is to strive for a world where people can feel comfortable in their own skin and their sexuality. We work in a values-based culture based on respect, empowerment, and integrity that influences an inclusive culture. We offer an employee friendly benefits package including equity grants, 401K, formalized professional development plan, career coaching, and fully-paid health, vision, and dental benefits.
The Art Director reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Stays abreast and contributes to marketing management strategies and initiates, develops and recommends innovative designs consistent with such strategies and initiatives.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Lead, direct, and contribute in the production of all creative for online and offline advertising and marketing
- Lead in creative direction and implementation of social media visual strategy
- Manage brand concepting and assist with brand identity development (including product
- Concept and creation of motion and video graphics (via internal creation and execution with external vendor)
- Take photographs for use across different channels and help manage photoshoots with outside vendors
- Manage development of any product marketing assets
- Contribute to packaging design process and asset creation
- Create and drive branded experiences with all event and trade show marketing
- Manages and organizes asset libraries
Provides technical direction for production processes including:
- Digital image capture, manipulation, archive and distribution
- Research and specify hardware and software
- Color and content proofing
- Possess strong ability to multi-task and plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail in your design skills
- Passionate about destigmatizing sexuality, breaking gender barriers and revolutionary health and wellness products
- Appetite to learn new skills and keep up with industry trends
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to design and marketing initiatives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be personable yet persistent, tactful and diplomatic
- Be highly organized and bring a high level of attention to detail and intellectual rigor, while working under tight deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to pivot without losing momentum
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience - concepting, direction and production design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and HTML design
- Experience project managing from Asana, Trello, or other PM platform
Lora DiCarlo is an equal opportunity employer.